« PreviousContinue »
1. Shop Management. By F. Winslow Taylor. Harpers,
2. The Principles of Scientific Management. By F.
1. Philosophical Essays. By Bertrand Russell. Long-
2. The Problems of Philosophy. By the same (Home
ART. 12.-TWO DISTINGUISHED GLADSTONIANS -
1. Selections from the Correspondence of the first Lord
Acton. Edited with an Introduction by John Neville
Figgis and Richard Vere Laurence. Vol. I. Long-
1. A History of Diplomacy in the International Develop-
ment of Europe. By D. J. Hill. Three vols. Long-
2. A Guide to Diplomatic Practice. By Sir Ernest
JOHN MURRAY, ALBEMARLE STREET.
GENERAL INDEX TO THE QUARTERLY REVIEW.
No. 401, forming Volume CCI., and containing
The QUARTERLY REVIEW is published on or about the 15th of
Price Twenty-four Shillings per Annum, post free.
Printed by WILLIAM CLOWES AND SONS, Limited,
London and Beccles, England.
STATEMENT OF OWNERSHIP, MANAGEMENT, CIRCULATION, ETC., REQUIRED BY THE ACT OF CONGRESS OF AU. GUST 24, 1912, OF
THE QUARTERLY REVIEW Published quarterly at New York, N. Y. Oct. 1, 1917.
State of New York, County of New York, ss.: Before me, a Notary Public in and for the State and county aforesaid, personally appeared Barr Ferree, who, having been duly sworn according to law, deposes and says that he is the publisher of
THE QUARTERLY REVIEW and that the following is, to the best of his knowledge and belief, a true statement of the ownership, management, etc., of the aforesaid publication for the date shown in the above caption, required by the Act of August 24, 1912, embodied in section 443, Postal Laws and Regulations, printed on the reverse of this form, to wit:
1. That the names and addresses of the publisher, editor, managing editor, and business managers are:
249 West 13th St., New York. Editor-R. E. Prothero,
Business Manager-Barr Ferree,
249 West 13th St., New York.
3. That the known bondholders, mortgagees, and other security holders owning or holding 1 per cent or more of total amount of bonds, mortgages, or other securities are: None.
4. That the two paragraphs next above. giving the names of the owners, stockholders, and security holders, if any, contain not only the list of stockholders and security holders as they appear upon the books of the company, but also, in cases where the stock. holder or security holder appears upon the books of the company as trustee or in any other fiduciary relation, the name of the person or corporation for whom such trustee is acting, is given; also that the said two paragraphs contain statements embracing affant's full knowledge and belief as to the circumstances and conditions under whicd stockholders and security holders who do not appear upon the books of the company as trustees, hold stock and securities in 8 capacity other than that of a bona fide own. er; and this afflant has no reason to be. lieve that any other person, association, o corporation has any interest direct or indirect in the said stock, bonds, or other se curities than as so stated by him.
BARR FERREE, Owner. Sworn to and subscribed before me this 27th day of September, 1917.
[Seal.] ISIDOR W. MÜLLER. Notary Public, New York County, New York Co. Clerk's 324; New York Co. Register" No. 8175. Commission Expires March 30, 1918.